As boring as they are important, be sure to read through our terms and conditions before placing your order
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE OF TAKETHEHIGHERGROUND.COM WEBSITE
The purchase of any products offered on takethehigherground.com website is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale (‘Terms and Conditions of Sale’).
Orders may be made on the takethehigherground.com website by consumers purchasing goods other than for resale. The resale or distribution of Higher Ground products purchased on the takethehigherground.com website is prohibited.
Higher Ground Pty Ltd ACN 613 297 813 (‘Higher Ground’) may update these Terms and Conditions of Sale at anytime. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions of Sale may be viewed at any time by clicking on the hyperlink labelled ‘Terms’. For each order on the takethehigherground.com website, your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Sale in force at the date of the order will be required.
- By accessing, browsing and/or using the takethehigherground.com website You agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Higher Ground aims to ensure that the contents of the takethehigherground.com website is accurate and current at the time they are published. Prices of goods displayed on the takethehigherground.com website are current at the time of display and are subject to variation without notice. We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and other product information. However, we are unable to warrant that product descriptions or other content of the website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.
- It is a condition of the person's accessing, browsing and/or using the takethehigherground.com website, ["You", "Your"] that You accept that Higher Ground will not be liable under any circumstances for any action You take relying on the information on this website or using any service which is accessible using this website. You expressly agree that Your use of the takethehigherground.com website is at Your own risk.
- We assume no liability for the contents of any other websites that You may access from the takethehigherground.com website.
- We exclude all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any content or goods and services, available on or through using the takethehigherground.com website. To the extent that Higher Ground are prohibited at law from excluding our liability, We limit our liability to the extent permitted by law to resupplying the material, goods or the relevant service as the case may be.
- Any information provided on takethehigherground.com is not professional advice and is for the purpose of general knowledge only.
These Terms & Conditions and Your use of the takethehigherground.com website are governed by the laws of Victoria.
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Such variations will become effective immediately upon publishing the new terms and conditions on the takethehigherground.com website. By continuing to access or use the takethehigherground.com.au website You will be deemed to accept all such variations.
takethehigherground.com. website is copyright ©2020 All rights reserved.
ORDERING ONLINE AND SHIPPING FEES
At the end of the ordering process, you are invited to click on the ‘Pay’ button, which will confirm your order.
Once your order has been transmitted to Higher Ground you will receive, by return email, an order summary.
The data registered by the takethehigherground.com website in respect of an order will be conclusive proof of the whole of the transactions conducted between Higher Ground and its customers. In the event of a dispute between Higher Ground and its customer about an order made on the takethehigherground.com website, the data registered by Higher Ground will be conclusive proof of the details of the transaction. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When your order has been dispatched you will receive another email with the estimated time of delivery.
AUSTRALIAN & NEW ZEALAND ORDERS
- Shipping is FREE for all Orders over $50, otherwise a flat rate of $5.95 applies to Australian orders and $14.95 to New Zealand orders; All orders are sent via courier and are fully trackable;
- It is suggested that customers provide a delivery address where a person will be available to accept your delivery between 9 – 5pm. Otherwise your parcel will be redirected to the nearest post office / depot for collection;
- All orders are dispatched by the next business day and delivered within 2-5 business days.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (REST OF THE WORLD)
- Shipping is FREE for all orders over $100 AUD, otherwise a flat rate of $15 AUD applies;
- All orders are sent via Registered International post which means the item is fully trackable and will need to be signed for;
- All orders are dispatched by the next business day and delivered within 7-12 business days;
- There may be the occasional customs or courier delay which could affect the delivery timeframe.
Higher Ground sells its products indirectly (through distributors) to retailers we are unable to process returns for purchases made from any of our stockists. Should you wish to return any Higher Ground product, please contact your place of purchase for a refund or exchange, according to the retailer's return policy. We advise that you always keep your receipt and check retailer's conditions for return. If you do not wish to keep a product ordered on Higher Ground website, you may return new and unused items within 14 days of the date of receipt. Higher Ground will refund the purchase cost of the product(s) minus shipping and handling changes. Items must be returned in their original condition; no refund can be made for products that have been used. Please note that only products purchased from www.takethehigherground.com will be accepted for return.
If you have any queries regarding your delivery, refund or return please contact us by emailing email@example.com
Higher Ground products should be free from defects. If your Higher Ground product is defective, we will happily replace it free of charge. Refunds will not be considered.
All orders received will be dispatched the next working day for standard delivery. (Depending on stock availability and/or order confirmation). Orders are processed and shipped on working days only (Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays). All orders require a signature upon delivery. If you are not there to sign for your order, Australia Post will leave a notice for collection card with details of how to collect your delivery. To ensure secure and undamaged delivery of your order, our delivery company will not be able to leave your order hidden at the address.
For delivery to some rural and semi rural areas Australia Post has restricted delivery operations and no capability to deliver with signature. A card will also be left with pick up details. To ensure that there are no mistakes with addresses and to check that our delivery company has all the correct details, please check that all shipping information is correct.
REDIRECTION OF PARCELS
We are unable to redirect orders once products have been dispatched.
Higher Ground offer of products and prices are valid as at the date they are displayed on the takethehigherground.com website, but are subject to availability. Instructions concerning the availability of the products will be given at the time of order. In some circumstances errors as to the availability of products may arise especially in case of simultaneous orders of the same product by several customers. In the event that a product is not available after the placement of an order, you will be informed of its unavailability by email, and another product shown on the takethehigherground.com website may be suggested as a substitute or you may wish to wait for your orders availability or cancel your order.
If you choose to cancel your order, you will be promptly refunded the purchase price if your bank account has been debited.
Higher Ground accepts no liability for any claims or damages whatsoever, in the event of stock outage or unavailability of products.
Higher Ground reserves the right to change at any time, and without any previous notice, the products displayed on the Higher Ground website.
PROBLEMS WITH DELIVERY
You should check that your shipment is correct on delivery. If there are any discrepancies in your order when the products are delivered to you, you should note the nature of the discrepancy (for example – open package or damaged goods), if possible, on the delivery notice, and sign the notice.
If the products do not conform to your order or you are not satisfied with them, you may return them, exchange them or request a refund in accordance with the provisions set out in the ‘Returns – Exchanges – Refunds’ section of these Sale Terms and Conditions’.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF TAKETHEHIGHERGROUND.COM WEBSITE
The ‘Higher Ground’ trademark and all other Higher Ground related marks and logos (including all copyright in them throughout the world), whether or not registered, displayed on the takethehigherground.com website, as well as the domain name ‘takethehigherground.com’ are and will remain the exclusive property of Higher Ground. Any reproduction, distribution, transmission, modification or use of these trademarks for any purpose without the prior, written consent of Higher Ground is strictly prohibited.
You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice contained on the takethehigherground.com website or any content contained therein. You may make a single copy of web pages published on the takethehigherground.com website for your own private, personal and non-commercial use, provided that any copy of such web pages shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
The takethehigherground.com website may contain links to third party websites not under the operation or control of Higher Ground. Such links are provided as a convenience only and cannot, and should not be interpreted as, an express or implied endorsement of such third party websites or any products or services offered on those sites. You may only provide a link to the takethehigherground.com website if expressly authorised in writing by Higher Ground.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Higher Ground will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental special or consequential damages whatsoever including, without limitation, loss of profits or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use the takethehigherground.com website, even if Higher Ground has been advised of the possibility of such damages or loss.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTYThe exclusion of or limitations to Higher Ground liability contained hereunder are made to the full extent permitted by law.
Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, where any law implies any term, condition or warranty which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified at all or only to a limited extent, the term, condition or warranty will apply, except to the extent it can be excluded or limited.
LAW – DISPUTES
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria.
PAYMENT AND PRICINGThe prices of Higher Ground products are indicated in Australian Dollars $AUD, including GST but excluding delivery costs. Product prices cannot be displayed exclusive of Australian GST or in other currencies.
Higher Ground reserves the right to modify the prices of products offered on the takethehigherground.com website at any time without prior notice to you. You will be charged the prices displayed on the takethehigherground.com website at the time your order was confirmed provided the products ordered were available at that time.
You are required to pay for any order placed on the takethehigherground.com website immediately on confirmation of your order. We only accept payment by PAYPAL or credit card. You can use gift certificates issued by Higher Ground to purchase items offered on the takethehigherground.com website.
All orders are payable in Australian Dollars $AUD. We accept only the following charge cards and credit cards: MasterCard® Visa® and American Express. Your order will be dispatched once we have verified your payment method and received authorization to process your payment.
Your credit card or debit card will only be debited when your order is dispatched. If any of the products in your order are unavailable, we will only charge you the prices, taxes and delivery costs for the products available.